Gold, silver and especially diamonds are meant to be women’s best friend but looking at the market today it would not be wrong to say that it is more than just a friend to men too.
Looking at the current situation of the market people are rushing towards gold and investments, related to it. With rising number of demand the supply of gold, silver and diamond has rose as well. Top gold production countries have doubled their mass output and with that, Gold’s adequate formed way (Jewelry) has become one of the most manufactured products today. Here we discuss about the top ten countries, which produces gold and jewelry in the world:
1) China – On top of the list is China with over 320,000 kg mass production of gold and with that maximum number of jewelry products every year. China is, without a doubt, a global powerhouse when it comes to the economy. It is backed with its huge exchange reserve and has been implementing lot of plans to raise the economy higher and higher. Chinese economy is one of the most stable in the world and being the top producer of gold, China definitely has an upper hand.
2) The United States of America – With over 224,000 kg production of gold it make America world’s number two on our list. America’s currency is the primary reserve world currency. Reportedly, GDP of the US is over $15 Trillion. That makes one go “cha-ching”. It is the third biggest exporter and the top importer in the world.
3) Australia – Australia is a mass jewelry producer with manufacturing around 222,000 kg of gold. It is the 13th biggest economy and Australia has one of the most expensive land rates. Australia’s jewelry designs are world famous. About 66% of its gold mines are in western Australia.
4) Russia: Russia is also one of the top contenders here with a production of 205,236 kg in a year. It is the 9th biggest economy. Being in the top does not stop Russia to buy more gold from another nation. Its major clients are Far East and Siberia.
5) South Africa: Here comes the big surprise that South Africa in top five on our list. But with its gold production of 197,628 kg, it produces a mass number of jewelry and still is a mixed economy with rate of living. However most of the gold is exported to other countries.
6) Peru: Peru has a gold production on 182,390 kg, which makes Peru officially the 6th largest jewelry producing country.
7) Indonesia: Is on the seventh largest jewelry producing country with over 127,716 kg of gold manufactured within the last year.
8) Canada: Not far behind is Canada with 97,367 kg of gold with equal jewelry products manufactured last year. It sells most of its production to US and Japan.
9) Ghana: The world’s fastest rising economy Ghana produces 97,197 kg of gold every year. The production of jewelry is not that much but it is still enough pull the rank for the list.
10) Uzbekistan: With over 73,000 kg of gold production is one of the major jewelry producers in the world.
Now while you buy gold or your jewelry you might have an idea where it came from. These countries not just produce lot of gold but are the top gold jewelry manufacturing countries. You can check their designs, which are easily available over the Internet